English 2 - Assignment 1

Posted by Yung on 1:18 AM with No comments
English 2 - Assignment 1 - Compare and Contrast Essay

In this assignment, we are to write an essay about compare and contrast of two type of English language movies. There are two type of genre we can choose, which is James Bond Films or Horror / Thriller Films. After we choose the genre, then we are to either do a comparison of similarities or a contrast of differences of that two movies. The Objective of assignment are to understand the concept of a film genre then write a 6 paragraph, 600-1000 words comparison / contrast essay of the chosen movie genre based on any two movies from the chosen movie genre.
I have chosen horror / thriller films and the movies I choose are "Oculus" and "Annabelle".




Reflection
After completed this assignment, I found that understanding the brief is very important because I was out of topic during doing this compare and contrast essay. Also it is an very interesting assignment as I enjoy doing it because I got the chance to watch these two movies and tried to understand the movie, also it improve my listening and observing skills.











Categories: ,