CNC Assignment 1: Back To Our Root

Posted by Yung on 1:03 AM with No comments
In this first assignment, students are required to form a group of 2, and to produce a graphic time-line calender together with family tree. As for individual part, students are required to create a video of interview and research that has been done about the backgroup of their family, and a A5 booklet representing your family culture and traditions. 
My family historical background was chosen to present.

Graphic time-line and family tree.


Video

My A5 Booklet


Reflection:
After having done assignment, I get to know more about my family background and history and knows that how hard they to be success in future. Besides, more culture and traditions I leaerned about after interview my family, even I do not know some of those culture or tradition before this assignment. I feel grateful and get more closer to my family after this assignment.