Architecture Design Studio 1 - Project 3 Final Project: A Hide Out
Posted by Yung on 12:16 PM with No comments
The final project of design studion is about creating a hide out for our client. A hide out is a space where the user shade away from limelight and busy hectic life, a space specially design for the user which lead to comfort, relaxing and personal. The client I choose is Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft.
There are few aspect that I'm focusing on when designing the hideout, a space for his hobbies, resting area, make the space as big as possible to help reduce stress, a relaxing working space, functionality and the lightning and circulation. The concept of the hideout is innovative style. I combine the living room and working space, which is his office together without any parting to improve the space, this is called open space design concept, which make the area look bigger to help reduce stress. The badroom will be at second floor and also the garden area, a greenhouse since my client likes green plant very much.
In this project, I've learned how to use and design a space to its maximum potention with a lot of functionality and user friendly, which I think is the most important thing and the first to think of, the user experience. Give the user a better living condition and comfort.
There are few aspect that I'm focusing on when designing the hideout, a space for his hobbies, resting area, make the space as big as possible to help reduce stress, a relaxing working space, functionality and the lightning and circulation. The concept of the hideout is innovative style. I combine the living room and working space, which is his office together without any parting to improve the space, this is called open space design concept, which make the area look bigger to help reduce stress. The badroom will be at second floor and also the garden area, a greenhouse since my client likes green plant very much.
In this project, I've learned how to use and design a space to its maximum potention with a lot of functionality and user friendly, which I think is the most important thing and the first to think of, the user experience. Give the user a better living condition and comfort.
Presentation Boards and Model
Categories: DesignStudio1, SABD Sem 1
0 comments:
Post a Comment