Building Construction 1, Project 2: Construction Detail and Specification
Posted by Yung on 5:31 AM with No comments
This project 2 is connected with our Design studio 2b final project. It is basically based on what we have designed in our Design Studio 2, a retreat house, and from there choose few elements of the house and explain the details as well as the construction. The aim of this project is to develop awareness and understanding strong interelation between design and construct, enhance our flexibility in choosing the material which suit the design most and structural theory in projects.
The aspect that I explaning are roof with ceiling, wall, slab and foundation. For me, its true that choosing the material does affect the design. With the precast concrete slab, I was forced to change the position of the foundation, but what amaze me was that after changing it, everything still workout find for me.
The aspect that I explaning are roof with ceiling, wall, slab and foundation. For me, its true that choosing the material does affect the design. With the precast concrete slab, I was forced to change the position of the foundation, but what amaze me was that after changing it, everything still workout find for me.
Board:
![]() |
| Click the image to view. |
Studio Project 2b:
Categories: Building Construcion 1, SABD Sem 2

0 comments:
Post a Comment