CL - Project 1 - Experiential Landscape
Posted by Yung on 2:53 AM with No comments
CL - Project 1 - Experiential Landscape
We are to choose 1 case study to do a comparative study of similar topics with a local and international case study. After that, we are to document our finding in a form of presentation board consist of text and images. The topic I choose for my case study is waterfront. The local waterfront I choose is Harbour Square, located at Sandakan, Sabah. The international waterfront I choose is Opera House Forecourt, located at Sydney, Australia.
We are to choose 1 case study to do a comparative study of similar topics with a local and international case study. After that, we are to document our finding in a form of presentation board consist of text and images. The topic I choose for my case study is waterfront. The local waterfront I choose is Harbour Square, located at Sandakan, Sabah. The international waterfront I choose is Opera House Forecourt, located at Sydney, Australia.
Reflection Video:
My reflection towards this project is I have learn more about what is waterfront and how it bring benefits to us. It importances, an public area. Besides, I also learn about the opera house at Sydney, this really increase my knowledge.
TGC applied throughout this project:
Categories: CL, FNBE Sem 1



0 comments:
Post a Comment