ITD - Project 2 - Drawing

Posted by Yung on 10:25 AM with No comments
Project 2 - Drawing

Project Tasks:
1. Choose 2 objects, objects must be smaller than A5 size. We are to sketch and conduct measurement of chosen objects. Objects chosen must be consists a minimum of 3 different geometries surfaces.
2. Using the measurement from the observation, we are to generate architectural drawings that clearly expressing the 3 dimensional objects.
   Required Drawings:
     1. ONE plan
     2. TWO elevations
     3. TWO sections
     4. ONE detail drawing/sketch
















My reflection towards this project is I really learnt something. This is the stuff that I never done before in my school, first time given so many times and patience to produce these drawing. Besides, I also learnt the technique of how to draw a orthographic drawing, which is very useful for me in my future study. 

 TGC Applied throughout this module:





Categories: ,