CL - Project 2 - Sustainable Landscape

Posted by Yung on 3:41 AM with No comments
CL - Project 2 - Sustainable Landscape

This project consist of 2 phase. Phase 1A is we have to choose 1 of the international city to conduct a case study. We are to introduce the cultural landscape and implementation of sustainable landscapes, technologies and green cities planning principles. Phase 1B is select a site in Kuala Lumpur and conduct research about each neighbourhood context. Research includes on the interaction of spaces, human activity and their reponses that can be relate to the given site. Phase 2 is about making a booklet pamphlet.
The case study I chosen was Auckland and the site in Kuala Lumper was WangsaMaju.

This is my pamphlet :






Reflection :
This is a very good experiences, I have learn many about the international case study, how do they function, how they interact with each other, and how they sustain. Compare to our country, there are many thing need to improve. In the future, I hope, our country can be like other country, success in sustainable and liveable city.
TGC applied throughout this project :

Categories: ,