ENBE - The Journal 01

Posted by Yung on 9:50 AM with No comments
ENBE - The Journal 01
Title : 
Natural Disaster And How Do People Deal With It.


What is The Journal :
Video takes too long and photographs don's say anything, Visual note-taking is the perfect medium for capturing live event. Its all about visual note-taking.

In this project, TJ01, we are required to elaborate and investigate on the topic, we may select any topic, issues. The topic I choose is Landslide. I will explain further about landslide, why it happen, how it happen, what are the safety measures, the fatal rate, and how do people deal with it.


Pg 3
Pg 1
Pg 2
Pg 4
Pg 5
After doing this journal, I have learn more about landslide, how it happen and how to provide or deal with it. The best part is I found it is very useful for me because landslide is one of the natural disaster that occur the most in our country, Malaysia. This journal helped us to create awareness about natural disaster.

  TGC Applied throughout this project:



Categories: ,