English 1 - Assignment 2 - Oral Presentation

Posted by Yung on 10:46 PM with No comments
English 1 - Assignment 2 - Oral Presentation
Introduction : 
This assignment evaluates oral presentation and speaking skills. It also evaluates the student's Ability to research information and present and effective presentation of his/her research. In addition, begin a group assignment, each student will experience cooperation and collaborating with other peers as a team with a common goal.


       In this assignment, we were to research and deliver an oral presentation about our future city. Our presentation included security, water and waste management, tourism and hospitality, transport, energy management and disaster relief and green buildings. After this presentation, I know my weakness and I will work hard on it to improve it, my grammar and lake of eye contact. But I still enjoyed the presentation. I'm glad that my group did quite well in this presentation. I am looking forward for more group presentation like this, it really make our learning easier.

  TGC Applied throughout this module:

Categories: ,