ENBE - Final Project - Better Livable Town - Report & Video Presentation of a New Town

Posted by Yung on 10:46 AM with No comments
ENBE -Final Project - Better Livable Town - Report & Presentation of a New Town (PART A)

Presentation Part A - Individual

Task of this project:
In this project, we are to plan a new town. First, we are to investigate about past, present and future city/town. With the information we investigate, we implant it into our town plan. The town will focus on needs of people, the facilities, infrastructure, and how it will sustain in the future.
We are to make an A4 report and a short 3 minute video/pre-recorded slide presentation. This is an individual component to investigate and understand the content related to “towns” and “the build environment” plus to propose a better future town.

"X" town guidelines,
We will act as a mayor of a town to propose a new layout of the new "X" town. The size of the proposed new town should be about 30 km square or smaller. The population in between 80000-200000. The "X" town is in Malaysia.

My group chosen to do a town with a river flowing right through the town. As for my town planning, I used square grid. The name of my new town is "GREENWOOD"

Report of my new town planning.


Video presentation


 My reflection towards this project is I learnt a lots of thing in this project. I learn about the elements of natural and built environments in their basic unit, form and function. Besides, I also learn about the natural topography when planning the new town, landscape, space, building and infrastructure for the people of the town and also environment friendly. A sustainable town is what we need in the future, I also used the idea or concept of what is a sustainable and how to sustain a town, create a liveable town for people. These are the things or informations that is very useful for my future study or even work. I'm glad that I have done this project.

TGC applied throughout this project:

Categories: ,